Monday, October 3, 2011

Reviewing the Literature

Hello Everyone:

It was a pleasure meeting you last week. I am looking forward to the upcoming events and learning more about you. Your capstone project ideas sounds great and I am eager to hear more about how those unfold in the coming months.

Here are a couple of links to get your thoughts flowing about annotated bibliographies for your Review of the Literature:

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/

http://library.uwb.edu/guides/annotations.html

Please post any thoughts or questions that you have about this PD activity.

DrLR

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Does anyone read the Journal of Developmental Education? Its published out of the National Dev.Ed. Center at Appalachain State, which also puts out Research in Developmental Education(RiDE), which is more practices-based. Just letting anyone know that that resource is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, enjoyed meeting everyone. I look forward to collaborating and learning with all of you. Jacob, I do read articles from the Journal of DE on occasion and used a few in my thesis, but my favorite is the Journal of Basic Writing.

    ReplyDelete